Friday, August 10, 2007

Does This Bring Back Memories???




Just a few pictures from Morgan's Senior Night...It is hard to imagine that she will be graduating because it seems like only yesterday it was May 1989. Times have changed because when they were out painting the bridge the police had the road blocked on both sides and shined their spotlights so the kids could see to paint. The kids and some parents(me included) were up all night but it was worth every minute of barely getting through the next day at work being there with her and all of her friends. Please enjoy every minute you can with them because it won't be long and yours will be leaving for college and believe me TIME REALLY FLIES!!

3 comments:

Angel Wilburn said...

Holy Cow...You mean they still paint on that bridge???? That makes me feel so old...Have done that MANY a time...I remember my dad making me go one day in broad open daylight and painting over something that I'd painted the previous night...How AWFUL..he he he!

Do enjoy them babies...They do grow up so fast...Mine starts 5th grade this year and it seems just like yesterday that I was chasing around a little one year old!!!!

Bobby Burns said...

Gosh Kim you are really getting old! I think that’s great you went with her for that. I know I want to do the same with my kids. Sarah Kate had a great time in the cheer camp. Your daughter and the rest of the squad did a wonderful job with the little girls. Angel my son started the 5th grade as well. I can't believe how fast time is going. What really got me was my baby girl started Kindergarten this year. Now that we are getting back in "somewhat" of a routine I hope there will be more post on the blog. Angel come to Corinth and see us and Kim, I will see you at the football games.

Angel Wilburn said...

5th grade...that was the year that I came to Corinth, also...Are any of the same teachers still there, Bobby??? I want to come down one Saturday...When it gets a little cooler...Maybe some of us could get together and have lunch...I would love to do that...I'll keep in touch and maybe at least a handful of us or so could meet up somewhere!!!!