Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Angel Wilburn



I decided to come in and update mine a little and add some photos...I've so enjoyed reading what everyone else has had to post and I hope that everyone will continue to post updates and keep in touch! I left Corinth when I was 15, but, have always had fond and special memories...My family moved to Desoto County, Southaven, MS, to be exact, and I graduated from Southaven High...I went on to Northwest Community College after graduating and majored in sales and marketing...I worked a couple of different jobs in the Memphis area, and came to work with my dad in 1994 at his insurance agency...I'm still here today :) I got married back in 1992(and then divorced in 1998); I had my beautiful baby girl in April of 1997...Lottie is my shining star...She makes me smile every day and definitely keeps me on my toes...She is a cut-up, she plays basketball and soccer, and loves to sing, dance, and be silly with her friends!



We live in Hernando, MS now...I've been here for several years, and love the small-town atmosphere, but, it seems that it's growing every day! My parents and siblings, their spouses, and my 2 nephews and 1 niece are, also here, so, that's really nice; having family close! I'd love to stay in contact with everyone, and if you are ever around this way, please give me a call(info on the google spreadsheet)! Ya'll take care :)

(oh yeah, I'm gonna post a couple of newer pictures of Lottie and I'm gonna throw one in there that's about a year old of me, Lottie, and my niece...Just wanted ya'll to know that I do STILL SOMETIMES have funky hair..he he he) o:)

1 comment:

Stacey Carson said...

Angel,
Girl I've thought about you alot over the years! So glad to hear you're doing well, have a beautiful daughter and have found someone who makes you happy. Congratulations and best of luck! We had so many funny moments in Mrs. Wright's 8th grade Science class. (Do you remember the Easter egg in the radiator?) Also, do you remember us having a huge crush on an older guy that went to church with you at Foote Street? (Charlie Curtis) He is my husband's best friend, has land adjoining ours where he has a barn and 3 horses and is at my house several times a week. Funny how I don't get weak in the knees like in the 8th grade!HA!HA!
Stacey