Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Fine Looking Chaps


The year is 1985. We're in the 9th grade, and it's Homecoming. We got to the dance after the game, and try to get the guys together for a group picture. I'm still not really sure how in the hell Ned Cregeen ended up in the picture. If you look at it, it's almost as if he jumped in at the very last second. He looks like a second-grader compared to the rest of us. Anyway, I think at this point not many of us had our driver's licenses, with the exception of Cheese and Melinda. They both had September birthdays. OH...I take that back...Bobby Burns had been driving since we were in the 7th grade. Lucky bastard....

1 comment:

Angel Wilburn said...

I HAVE this picture...I don't know how I ended up with it, but, I have a small one of it...I never could figure out how Ned got in either...WOW, I've heard things about little Ned over the years...I guess all of us have grown up and changed, though! For some reason, the red jacket on Bobby just makes me laugh...Kinda MIAMI VICEISH, I think :)