Sunday, January 28, 2007

Happy Birthday, David!!!



Not sure how many people know this, but today is David Dixon's 36th birthday! As usual, I must briefly reminisce. Dave, seems just like yesterday when you switched to East Corinth from out thar in the county….you showed up when we were all in the 4th grade and you were grouped in the bunch that got Mrs. Moss….as I recall she, for whatever reasons, got the group of “new” kids that had transferred from the county. Or something like that. Also seems like yesterday when you spent the night with me in the 7th grade and we walked over to Stacey Carson’s house. You asked her to “go” with you, smooched her in the driveway for what seemed like hours (yes, I had to stand at the edge of the driveway, with my hands in my pockets, feeling like the idiot I was..and still am…). When y’all were done tickling each others tonsils, you “broke-up” with Stacey, and we went back to my house. What a stud David was back in the day, huh???

Anyway, I hope all is well, and as per standard, everyone wish ol’ David a happy one!!!

1 comment:

Stacey Carson said...

Happy Birthday, David! I'm not sure how I got dragged into your birthday greeting which was obviously sent to EVERYONE we went to school with! Oh yeah, now I recall-Jake! I've already sent a personal email to him with my thoughts. Ha!Ha! I can tell this is going to be loads of fun and I'm saving my stories for just the right time. Hope you had a great day and managed not to break anyone's heart! Stacey