Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Stacey Carson Update

Hello everyone! I've enjoyed hearing about everyone else so I guess I should now give my own update. After high school, I went to Northeast for a year then on to Mississippi State. The last semester of senior year I moved home and commuted to Tupelo for my student teaching. During the Christmas break I went out with Scott Sitton, who graduated from Alcorn Central. (I know, I know- a county boy) Anyway, we hit it off great. He was at State as well and we both graduated in '93. I started teaching at Corinth the fall of '93 (4 years at East and 3 years at West) and loved it! Scott and I married in March of 1995. He has been a great husband. He's very laid-back and alot of fun. In August 1999 I had our first child, Hannah, and hated leaving her for work everyday so did not return the next year. In 2001, I had our son, Carson. We built a new home behind my parents, who had also built a new house. We live on Hwy. 45 North almost at the TN state line.(On the same road as Jennifer Pace's parents.) In January 2005 I had a second devastating miscarriage (the first one was in 1998) but we got pregnant 6 weeks later and I had another baby boy in November 2005. Hannah is a second grader at East, an honor roll student who is involved in several activities that keeps us all on the go! Carson is in the 5 year old Kindergarten program at First Baptist Church and will go on to West next year. The baby, John Davis is 14 months old, walking and into everything! I am still a stay at home mom(chaffeur, short order cook, tutor, nurse, etc.) and would not trade it for anything! My husband has a wonderful job working for Greg Williams. He is a Balfour/Taylor Publishing sales rep. for NOrth MS and West TN.( class rings, graduation supplies and yearbooks) He pretty much works a school schedule so he is off on weekends, holidays and plays golf all summer long! I get to see several classmates very regularly as our children go to the same schools and activities and it's been fun watching their children grow. I actually taught some of our classmates' kids in school, which was a ball! I look forward to catching up with those who I 've lost touch with and sharing memories.
Stacey Carson Sitton

2 comments:

Jake said...

Great to see your update, Stacey! I hope you don't mind, but those of us that know Scott will ALWAYS call him Waldo. He and I go WAY back...we played football together at the YMCA when we were little. He was the quarterback, too...can you believe that! And Daniel Brooks was our running back...and he was AWESOME!!

Angel Wilburn said...

Hey Stacey...Oh my goodness...I guess you got the email yesterday about you and David....I think that I was at Kristye's that night and that we had to console you....Oh, the memories....I still think about all of ya'll often...Email me so that we can catch up in PRIVACY :) angelwilburn@allstate.com...I look forward to hearing from ya, girl!