Friday, May 25, 2007

Another school year over...


Where does time go? My baby just finished her last day of school for the year, and will be going into the 5th grade in the fall...It was 5th grade when I first started Corinth...That seems just like yesterday...And I can so clearly remember many of my last days of school...I know that all of the rest of you mommies and daddies out there can relate to me...OUR BABIES ARE GROWING UP...So, love em and enjoy their youth and innocence every day!!!!

8 comments:

Ashley Atkins Pirkle said...

Angel, I know exactly what you mean!! My little boy just turned 4 and we just moved our 2 year old girl out of her crib -- devastating!!

Jake said...

Tell me about it! Sloane is already 5 1/2 months old! Seems just like yesterday that I was in the hospital when she'd just been born!!

Angel Wilburn said...

Ya'll I remember the day that I took Lottie's baby bed down...I think that I cried for days after that...She stayed in it til she outgrew it, and I had no choice...Time FLIES!!!!

Kim ( Ivy) Bradley said...

I surely know what you mean...I have been shopping for the past few weeks for Morgan's senior portrait outfits. It seems like only yesterday that I was taking to meet Katie (Strickland) Draper for her first day of kindergarten. Enjoy every minute that you have been blessed with!

Angel Wilburn said...

SENIOR PORTRAITS...I thought we all just did those a couple of years ago!!!!! LOL :)

Kim ( Ivy) Bradley said...

It seems to be a lot more too it and more expensive than when I had them done. We have outdoor shots and indoor shots to choose from now!

Angel Wilburn said...

Is Joe McKewen still doing ya'll pics...If he is, tell him that Angel Wilburn, "Donnie's " daughter said HI....My dad worked for Joe when he was in high school!!!!

Kim ( Ivy) Bradley said...

He is still taking them but Morgan is using On Location (Sue Elam)