Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Oh, and by the way...

If any of you are reading this blog with your stupid Bluetooth mobile phone headset in your ear, TAKE IT OUT! That's my new pet peeve....people who walk around with that thing in their ears, when they aren't even talking on it!! I was on a flight a month or so ago, and some dude flew the entire way from Las Vegas to Atlanta with his headset in his ear. Four and a half hours on a plane, when he can't talk on his phone, and he left it in his ear. What an idiot....

3 comments:

Stacey Carson said...

I am SO glad that those things bother someone else as well!!!I hate them, especially when someone is looking right at me asking a question and I, of course, answer only to realize when they turn their head that they were not even talking to me in the first damn place!!! Talk about embarrassing! Ha!Ha!

Angel Wilburn said...

LMAO...Stacey, I hear ya...I stopped the other day at the quick shop and was waiting in line to pay, and this guy kept turning around and looking right at me and like mumbling something...Finally, I was like, EXCUSE ME; I CAN'T HEAR YOU...He then pointed to his ear and I saw his little blue tooth thingy....He looked at me like I was RETARDED...HELLOOOOOO :p

Unknown said...

They bug me too, even though I use one all the time...mine goes on my belt when I'm not using it because I don't like feeling (or looking) like a retard. Life goes on past the cell phone. Bluetooth users aren't all bad.