Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Black Stallion

I know I mentioned something about this movie in an earlier post, but I wanted to mention it again. I was channel surfing late last night and ran across this movie and decided to watch a little of it. I don't think I've seen it since we watched it in the library in the 4th grade at East Corinth Elementary. For whatever reasons, when we were in the 4th grade, our entire class gathered in the library to watch movies a few times that year. I think we watched Mary Poppins one time, and then another time we watched The Black Stallion. As I watched it last night, I was surprised at how much I remember from that movie. But what really shocked me is the fact that it was released back in 1979. At first thought, that's not that big of a deal. But when you stop and think about it, that was 28 YEARS AGO!!!! My God it seems like it was yesterday...28 YEARS??? Man o man how time flies. That scares the hell out of me!!!

2 comments:

Jake said...

test

BruceDodson said...

When I read the topic of this post, I thought it was about Neil Jones at first..... my bad.