Thursday, May 3, 2007

Recent Comments Section

Just wanted you all to know that I added a widget to the blog (on the right side bar, under the music player) that shows the last five comments posted to the blog. This should be the easiest way to see comments as they are posted, and will keep you from having to weed through old posts to see if anyone has commented.

Furthermore, please do not post any future comments without logging into the blog first. Anonymous posts really aren't wanted or welcome here, as we're all supposed to be friends, and if you can't post something with your name attached to it, then you probably shouldn't be posting it in the first place.

6 comments:

Angel Wilburn said...

WOW, that was some fun reading...I felt like I was right back in 8th or 9th grade again ;P I do agree with both you and Bobby...If you can't get on here and show who you are, then, just read and keep your comments to yourself...WE IS ALL GROWN UP NOW :)

Tony Sagraves said...

Bobby said "Nads" haha :P

Jake said...

Sorry guys, but I had to make the change. I have no time or patience for spineless people.

Angel Wilburn said...

It asked for my BLOOD TYPE when I just logged in...Is that a new and improved feature? :)

Tony Sagraves said...

Angel cracks me up....

Angel Wilburn said...

TONY, did it not ask for urs??? :p WHY IS IT PICKING ON ME!?!?!?!??!