Monday, April 2, 2007

Another Kindergarten Picture


This was a much smaller class for some reason. What I remember most about this year was that we had this huge sandbox to play in, but it was not filled with sand it was filled with pea-gravel. I guess that was a lot easier to keep us clean. Anyway I remember sitting in the pea-gravel playing when all of a sudden Nikki Potts bites me on the arm! Even at that age I knew you weren't supposed to hit girls so instead I got Her down an shoved pea-gravel up her nose. That was much better that hitting her don't you think??? (How terrible is that?) When I see Nikki to this day we laugh about that. (Thank goodness) OK see how many you know....

6 comments:

Angel Wilburn said...

I recognize a couple of the people that went to school @ Kossuth...Douglas Coleman on the top row...Alan Burns in the middle...Who is that girl beside you; she looks familiar, too!!!

Jake said...

From the upper left, here are my guesses: Andrea Garrett, Shawntelle Patterson, ?, ?, Myers Huggins, ?, Chad Potts, Jeff Williams, Bobby Burns, ?,?, Jimmy Mitchell, Sherif Shalon, Angie Poindexter, Amy Lee, Candy Garrison, ?, ?, ?, Nikki Potts?

The teacher on the right is pretty cute! She looks familiar...who was that!?

Unknown said...

Good call on Douglas Coleman, Angel!!! I was racking my brain to figure out who that was...The girl on the 1st row with pig tails is Windy Green, Davy Green's wife. Is the little girl on the 1st row with the red-checked collar, Star Weeks?

Bobby Burns said...

Which girl with pigtails? the one sitting next to Nikki Potts(Not Starr Weeks) is Amy Johnston.

Angel Wilburn said...

Bobby, who is the girl sitting next to you...I know that I've seen her....

Bobby Burns said...

Angel I don't remember who she is. I will ask my Mom and see if she can tell me.