Friday, April 13, 2007

Party @ Pickwick



I'm gonna post this one today for everyone to get a laugh out of over the wkd...Our Senior year, I had only been at Southaven for 3 years...I had made friends, but, still so missed all of ya'll at Corinth...My parents knew this, so, wanted to do something nice to bring me back together with all of my Corinth friends before we all graduated...So, my Uncle Charles had a place up at the lake that we had gone to for years, so, mom and dad said "Let's do something there for all of you kids"...Well, as it ended up, a lot of people were going out of town that wkd for different reasons and on top of that it RAINED that Friday and Saturday, so, we didn't get to get outside too much...But, for those of you that did make it up there, THANK YOU, and I will always remember it...Here are a few of the great pictures that were taken that day :)


2 comments:

Jake said...

This was originally posted by Angel, but the comments weren't showing up. So I deleted it and posted it again for her. Now it seems to be working...

I don't remember this party at all! It's kinda cool, though, because it's always a surprise to me when I get trumped...plus there are pictures which still don't bring back the memories!! Anyone else remember this party?

Angel Wilburn said...

ha ha ha!!! Sorry that you don't remember it...Parents were there so it was no wild "KEGGER" or anything like that...But, glad that I got one over on ya :)