Monday, April 16, 2007

Classics for us GIRLS

Okay, there were those movies that we girls loved, also, that probably most of the guys by this point and time had tagged as CHICK FLICKS...I loved Molly Ringwald...I wonder how many girls wanted to be like MOLLY....

This first one; LOVED IT, STILL LOVE IT, OWN IT & WATCH IT WHENEVER I WANT :) Yes, I fell in love with Duckie the first time that I saw it just bce of this scene right here...


Now, this one, another MOLLY classic...Still makes me laugh so hard whenever I watch it...And Jake(not you Jake, but Jake in the movie)...OMG; how hot was he....And Long Duck Dong; "WHAT'S UH HAPPENIN HOT STUFF" :)...

3 comments:

Ashley Atkins Pirkle said...

Great post! I do love these movies!!! They had an interview with Molly Ringwald on the radio the other day. She was starring in Sweet Charity here int Atlanta. She said no matter how many other projects she does, people always ask her about Sixteen Candles and what it was like to kiss Jake!!:)

Angel Wilburn said...

Thank ya, girl...And I'd bet that the Jake kiss in the movie was probably pretty darn good...Bce he was just HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!

kelly glenn said...

pretty in pink was on oxygen last night. loved it loved it loved it! i actually couldn't enjoy the jake and molly kiss, b/c i was thinking the whole time...hope they don't catch on fire! Fireman's daughter!