Monday, April 30, 2007

Happy Birthday, Todd!

That's right, yet another Warrior birthday. Ol' Todd turns the big 3-6 today. I'm not at home to scan any pictures, but did want to at least post a birthday wish to Todd. I know I've mentioned this before, but the one memory of Todd that stands out the most is one from back when we were in the 4th grade. Todd, Bobby, and I were sitting next to each other in Mrs. Vandiver's music room, waiting for try-outs for the Christmas play. Todd sneezed, and a small piece of ham came out of his nose!! I thought Bobby and I were going to die we were laughing so hard!! Glenn Krohn (as usual) saw it and immediately threw-up all over the place. I must, since that time, I've NEVER seen anyone sneeze anything out of his/her nose. Todd, you are a skilled man, to say the least.

Oh, and despite the fact that you STILL haven't posted your update on what you've been up to all these years, I decided that since you're such a nice guy, I'd go ahead and post this birthday wish.....hint, hint...!

No comments: