Thursday, April 5, 2007

Teaser......more to follow

Hey everybody. OK, so Im a slacker, I know. However, Im gonna fix that. I am going to compose a little update for ya in the next couple of days. Might even try to dig up some interesting photos or something, who knows?? For now though, just a couple of things. Jake, you've done a heckuva job with this, and we all owe ya a big thanks. Im still in Corinth, so anytime any of you guys come to town, give me a shout. Im living in Farmington, but dont hold that against me. Quick contact info: cell-662-415-2440; rattlesnak316@hotmail.com ; and yes, the infamous myspace page, www.myspace.com/ibleedutorange . Im pretty easy to reach. Thats all I have for now, but I promise an full update soon. And Tony, special note to you...Im praying for you, and I wish you a speedy successful recovery!!!

2 comments:

Jake said...

Vandy...I stand corrected. YOU ARE THE MAN! Thanks for stepping up! Glad to see you active. Looking forward to your update!!

Bobby Burns said...

Vandy glad you could join us. Ask Neely if she has any old pictures that you could post.OH HELL YEAH!!! AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE !!! CAUSE WHAT???? Just in case nobody caught-on to your email address....