Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Fanny Packs

I know this has nothing to do with CHS directly, but I had to post this anyway. What is the deal with people still wearing fanny packs?? I'm at the airport in Charlotte and there are people everywhere with damn fanny packs on! Those were popular in the 80's (maybe) but you know if Napoleon Dynamite wore one, it's pretty bad!!

If anyone wears one of those things to our reunion, I say he or she should get a wedgie....that means John Bell will probably wear one on purpose then! Ha!

Sent via BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless

1 comment:

Angel Wilburn said...

That's funny...I live about 15 miles from Tunica, so, we go down that way every once in a while to spend a few nickels and eat dinner...I love to people watch, and it's very entertaining to me to watch all of the little old people in there still wearing the fanny packs...I think they are still a necessity with the retirees...