Monday, March 12, 2007

That boy could dance!

I know it's not Christmas time, but I just had to do this. Here's a snippet of one of the dance routines from our 4th Grade Christmas play. The only name I'll drop before you watch it is Dennis Riddles. That boy had some moves! OK...I'll drop one more...watch towards the end, and you'll see Jeff Williams "trying" to keep up with Dennis...but he didn't have a chance! You can also see some of us in the background, nodding and shaking our heads in amazement!



I can remember standing in the back, behind them, and watching them dance. I didn't have a bone in my body that could come close to dancing (still don't), so all I could do is sit back and watch!! See how many people you can name!!!

9 comments:

Ashley Atkins Pirkle said...

Ok, I have the "loading" problem again with this one!

Ashley Atkins Pirkle said...

Yea -- it worked for me. I recognized Suzanne Arnold, Joe Gilmore, Ken Briggs and Jeff Williams.

Angel Wilburn said...

I still can't see it Jake...Must just be my system....I'll try again later!

Angel Wilburn said...

It finally worked...That was hilarious...I recognized Sylbia Spencer, also....

Jake said...

Angel, I think you mean Suzanne Arnold...Sylbia was in the choir...

Angel Wilburn said...

I didn't know Suzanne Arnold...Looked like Sylbia! My bad :)

kelly glenn said...

i don't remember suzanne arnold?! did anyone figure out who any of the others were? jana jones, maybe
who is the solid gold dancer in the front w/riddles?

Angel Wilburn said...

Kelly, I'm glad that I'm not the only one that didn't know Suzanne Arnold :) "SOLID GOLD"...ha ha ha!

Jake said...

That would be Miss Kolette Morrison. And you can also see Michael Nash in the back row...