Tuesday, March 6, 2007

TAG YOU ARE IT !!!!!!!

Come on guys, it has been a few days since we have seen any new post or comments for that matter. I know there has got to be a few of you besides Angel, Jake and myself that have some great pictures or fun memories from the past that you can post. I check this blog everyday sometimes twice a day and I always enjoy reading the new post. I am issuing a challenge to anybody who can stump Jake.... so dig deep into that old trunk and see if you can pull out a DANDY !!!! rest assured I will be checking in to see.....

P.S. Anybody who has joined and has not posted their up-date please do so. It is great to see where everyone is and whats going on in their lives today...

1 comment:

Angel Wilburn said...

I'm right there with ya...I always check a couple of times a day if I'm at work....There are SO many people who have not posted updates that I'd love to know where they are and what they are doing right now....SPEAK UP PEOPLE :)