Friday, March 16, 2007

Those SCHOOL DAY pictures


Okay, so we all hated our own, but, loved everyone else's and were always excited about getting them back and trading with one another...And you'd have your little notes that you'd write on the back of them...And then sometimes you'd get mad for some reason and even draw a face on them >:) I was lazy and didn't take the time to scan each one individually, and this is only a small portion of the ones that I found, so, I'll post some more later....For some reason I ended up with 2 of Jennifer Pace in this batch, but, I may end up with 2 of someone else in the ones to come...SAY CHEESE :)

3 comments:

Ashley Atkins Pirkle said...

I am digging my doo-doo curls. I think that is my 8th grade picture. i know it is David Dixon's. I was INLOVE with him then.

Angel Wilburn said...

LMAO...There is a girl that goes to school with my daughter that wears the doo-doo curls, and Lottie's always like, "Mommy will you curl my hair like !@%&"...And I'm like, "UMMMMMMMM, not today, sweetie"....

Bobby Burns said...

These are great! I hope you will post the rest soon. I think I have that picture of Stacey in 8X10.