Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Jake's Trivia Time

Ok. Sorry it's been so long since I posted something. Seems like Angel, Bobby, and I are the constants here, so I thought I'd take a break and see who would step up to the plate. Oh well...

I had a lot of fun trying to answer all of Brett's questions a while back. So, I decided to try it myself. Have fun!!

1. Name one person who had a Colecovision.
2. Name two people who had an Intellivision.
3. Name five bus drivers from "back in the day."
4. When we were in grade school, what did the CHS cheerleaders bring by our rooms to sell us to raise money? What day of the week did they typically do this?
5. What was the actual name of these people: Tubby, Benny Hill, Disco, Homer, Ozzy, Mr. Machine, Flounder, Mr. Mac, Peaches, Poo Poo, Side, Shmoo Butt, Hook Nose, Mrs. Soul Train, Big Daddy, Flap Jack.
6. Who said, "Coach....I gotta poop!"
7. The person in #6 punched someone in the face when he tried to steal some french fries when we were in the 6th grade. Who got punched? And what happened after that?
8. When we were in the 6th grade, there was actually a bomb threat. Who's mother came and got him and made him leave school that morning?
9. What was Tommy Taylor's nickname?
10. Who could strain really hard and squirt water/tears out of her eyes?
11. Who used to suck her thumb AND stick her index finger up her nose at the same time?
12. Who was the meanest teacher when we were in the 3rd grade?
13. Who was the meanest teacher when we were in the 4th grade?
14. Who was the meanest teacher when we were in the 2nd grade?
15. When we were in the 8th grade, what teacher was famous for falling asleep in class?
16. Who got caught spitting loogies on the wall across from the band hall one morning before school in the 9th grade?
17. What 1st grade classroom had the treehouse in its room?
18. When we were at East Corinth and would be standing in line along the hall in front of Mrs. Vandiver's room for lunch, who could we almost always count on seeing walking back to the classroom after peeing in his/her pants?
19. Who were the tallest two girls in our class when we were at East Corinth?
20. In the 3rd grade, what girl always carried a comb around in her back pocket?
21. Who had a dog named Rosie?
22. Who had a dog named Sheeba?
23. Who had a dog named Candy?
24. Who had a dog named Charlie?
25. Who was Johnny J. Rambo?
26. How did Coach Smilie grade his tests?
27. Who had the biggest collection of Hot Wheels and/or match box cars?
28. When we were in the 4th grade, we all sat in the library and watched a movie. What movie was it?
29. When we were in the 7th grade, what substitute teacher would wear Converse high-tops?
30. When we were in the 4th grade, there was an old man that worked in the caffeteria and would hang out by the back door. He wore black-rimmed glasses, had no teeth, and was missing a few fingers. What was his name?

3 comments:

Angel Wilburn said...

Well, I'll admit, I don't know hardly any of these...But, in my defense, I didn't start Corinth until 5th grade AND also, I am the STICKY NOTE QUEEN and most of the time can't remember things from hour to hour much less things from 25 years ago :) he he he...
But, I'll give the ones that I think I know..

3. I only had Mr. Calvery! Loved him...
4. I can remember the cheerleaders selling ribbons/buttons and I want to think they did that on Friday!
5. John Works was Benny Hill...
8. I want to say Bobby for some reason...
10. It was either Sassy or Melinda
11. I'm gonna say Ashley just bce I've read on here before someone mentioning Ashley sucking her thumb
23. Kristye
29. Richard Peeples(I hope that's who you are referring to; I think that he did...I used to have the biggest crush on him and my mom sent me this website one day that she'd read about in the paper...ha ha ha
http://www.mrrichard.net/ )

Unknown said...

Her goes my best effort...
1)Michael Nash
2)Bobby Burns, Chuck Landis
3)Mr. Pearce, Emmett, Dillingham, Coach Robbins, Mr. Calvary
4)Spirit Buttons with wide ribbons. Friday(gameday)
5)Tracey Northcutt, John Works, Jon-E Campbell, Brent Smith, Ken Harp, Brett Butler, Brett Butler, Clint McClamroch, Mrs. Warren, ?, Bobby Burns, John Bell, Jan Rushing, Mrs. Sorrell, ?, Glenn Krohn
6)Scott Caldwell
7)Jeremy Miller. We had to run get his mother from 5th grade b/c he hyper-ventilated!
8)Chad Potts
9)King Kong
10)?
11)Anessa Hurd
12)Crews
13)Taylor
14)Johnson
15)Wright
16)Jake
17)Wroten
18)Roger Floyd
19)Collette Morrisson and Jennifer Pace
20)Allison Cox
21)?
22)Stephanie Urqhart
23)?
24)Ashley Atkins
25)John Winterschiedt
26)Coach Smillie was all about filling out all blanks completely even if some answers were about baseball. All tests were open book, and if you were a good participant in class you got a good grade.
27)Bobby Burns
28)Mary Poppins or Emil and the Detectives
29)Kirk Peebles
30)?????

Bobby Burns said...

Here I go! I have not looked at the others!
1 - Chad Potts
2 - Me and ?
3 - Scoop , Emitt , Mr Calvary, Coach Horton , Dillingham
4 - Buttons and Ribbons on Friday
5 - Tracy Northcutt, John Works, Johnny Campbell, Brent Smith, ? , ?, ? , Mrs Warren, Angela Smith , ME , Shane Bradley, ?, ?, ?, ?,
6 - ?
7 - ?
8 - Chad Graves
9 - ?
10 - Tracy Robbinson
11 - Aneysa Hurd
12 - ?
13 - Mrs Stevens
14 - ?
15 - Booty Wood
16 - Terry Harmon
17 - ?
18 - Roger Floyd
19 - Kolett Morrison and Andrea Garett
20 - ?
21 - ?
22 - Cynthia Gibson
23 - ?
24 - ?
25 - ?
26 - The class graded them.
27 - Sheriff Shalon(sp?)
28 - Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
29 - ?
30 - Jason Vorhess