Thursday, March 15, 2007

OH, weren't we CUTE :)


Okay, I've found some goodies to post over the next few days...I'll just post a few at a time so that everyone will get the full enjoyment of these photos :) he he he! But, I'll be fair and throw the first one out that also makes me look like a goober! Now, my mom and I have many talks over the years as to why she could not leave my hair alone as a child...And it NEVER looked good..."let's perm it, let's cut it, let's make it look the worst that we possibly can". :) That's why I just let Lottie's grow with a trim from time to time; NO PERMS!!!!!! I'm sure you'll see lots of familiar faces!! ENJOY; and watch out...I HAVE MORE TO COME!!!!!

6 comments:

Bobby Burns said...

Ok I recognize some of the other girls but not all of them. Can you give us some names???

? - Candi - Cheryl - Sassy - Angel - Tess - Melinda - ? - ? -? - ?

Angel Wilburn said...

I don't remember all of the names...Here is my best shot, Bobby..

Christy(can't remember her last name), ?, Kim Smith(I think was her name), Cheryl, Boatman was her last name, ME, Tess, Melinda, David D.'s sister, ?,?,? and the little girl in the front was Christy on the end's sister....

Jake said...

It was Amy Boatman and Diane Dixon, who was David's cousin. The girl on the far left was Christy...but I can't remember her last name...seems like it started with a "W". Anyway, she had like 3 or 4 younger sisters. Funny....what I remember most about her was that she was in the Christmas Parade EVERY year. She's be riding on top of a car, and her title would be something like "Little Miss Winter Wonderland" or "Miss Christmas USA". It was a running joke each year to see what new "title" she had just so she could be in the Christmas parade. No one had ever heard of any of those pageants or contest titles before. I think one year she was even "Little Miss Teeny Tiny Female Santa's Helper Maid Nurse Nanny" or something like that....ha!

Bobby Burns said...

Hey that may be Christy Hilburn. When I read Jake's comment I think she was the one always in the parade....

Angel Wilburn said...

Hilburn...That's it...I should have remembered that, huh? Aren't many names that rhyme with my last name!!!!!!!

kelly glenn said...

This Green Hornet says, Go Golden Eagles!!!! I love everyone's pictures!!!