Sunday, March 11, 2007

Head to Head

Take a look at this one, guys:



I remember Lex Cloutier had a game very similar to this one, but it seems like it was a little bigger and maybe a yellow/tan color. Glenn might have had this game. I had the green Football 2, and I think Bobby did, too. I can remember playing them in the 4th grade in Mrs. Butler's room. During recess inside, we'd sit in the back of the room under the coats on the coat rack so it was nice and dark. We'd play those games all the time! I got mine for my birthday that year from my grandparents. In fact, I can remember playing it during the 4th grade Christmas play....remember how we all stayed back in the caffeteria until we were supposed to go on stage? I remember playing mine back there while waiting for my turn to go on stage! Man, those were the days!

1 comment:

Bobby Burns said...

I think Chad Potts was the first one to have this game when we were in Brett's Mom room in the 4th grade. I remember looking foward to a rainy day so that we could stay in and play these games.