Tuesday, March 6, 2007

More TV....

If these shows don't remind you of when we were younger, I don't know what does:


There was nothing cooler than watching the Six Million Dollar Man. I thought Steve Austin was the most awesome dude!! I had the board game, as well as the action figure...and I bet a number of you guys had the action figure, too!


I hate to admit this, but Lynda Carter absolutely drove me NUTS as a kid. I would watch this every week, just waiting for her top to fall down or something!! Ha! I mean, that woman drove me crazy!! Ha!!!!!!


I can remember watching The Incredible Hulk every week with my dad. We looked forward to this show and had a blast watching it.

1 comment:

Ashley Atkins Pirkle said...

Lee Majors! AAAAAHHHHHHH, what a man! Jack had the action figure too. I remember playing with Barbie and pretending that Ken would go out of town and Steve Austin would come over to see her. How crazy is that?