Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Happy Birthday, Traci!!!

I'm late in posting this, so please forgive me. But it's still Wednesday, so I think I'm good to go. Anyway, today is Traci Haskett's birthday. Another Warrior bites the dust and turns 36! Traci, I hope you had a great day, and that you and your daughter (and hopefully your son) got to do something really special! Oh, and we can't forget about your three dogs, too. Hopefully ALL of you were able to find something to do as one big family!!

My wife is asleep right now, and the box that has the pictures in it is under the bed, so I won't be able to post any pictures of Traci right this minute. BUT...give me until tomorrow afternoon, and I'll post one or two that I have...

One memory of Traci that sticks in my mind is the fact that she lived next door to Stephen Brooks. I recall being over at Stephen's one day, and there were one or two others there. I could be wrong, but I seem to remember mooning her through Stephen's bedroom window. Odd memory, I know, but hey...you can't help what you remember. Traci, sorry you had to look at our butts...

I also seem to recall Traci having an Electra Woman and Dyna Girl lunchbox. Traci, is that accurate? I doubt many people will remember that show, but it was popular on Saturday mornings in the mid to late 70's. I could be wrong, but for some reason I remember Traci having that lunchbox.

And didn't you have a Dachshund dog? That's a stretch of a memory, but I seem to remember that, too.

Anyway, I'll try to add more tomorrow when I post your picture(s). I hope you had a happy birthday!!!

1 comment:

kelly glenn said...

happy birthday, Traci!!!!!