Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sassy the Shrink & A Tribute to Ashley

Since I wasn't able to post some pictures for Ashley's birthday a few weeks ago, I thought I'd add this little video in her honor. Back when we were in the 4th grade and involved in the Christmas play, she was my girlfriend. When the Psychiatrists came out and did their little dance in the play, I was all eyes...I loved to watch Ashley do her little dance. Ginger Horton was also in her little group, and she was Bobby's girlfriend...so we'd watch them together and drool all over the place. Watch Ashley dance!!!



Another funny part of this video is the beginning, where Brett (Charlie Brown) has to pay Sassy for her services. He reaches into his pocket but can't find his nickel. He finally realizes he can fake it, so he just thumps the can to make it look like he deposited his nickel. Hilarious!!! I also like watching Brett's hands. If there's one thing that was distinctive about Brett, it was the fact that when he got excited or nervous, his hands would make all these funny motions. He still does it to this day!!!

2 comments:

Ashley Atkins Pirkle said...

WELL! Just when I thought I had escaped the "old pics of Jake's" bit, you pull out a DOOZY! Thanks for the good laugh today!

kelly glenn said...

I remember that line dance from little cheerleader camp!!!!!!