Thursday, March 15, 2007

Our Maids and Queen


Okay, Jake...You were talking about all the LITTLE MISS titles, so, it hit a chord with me, and made me decide to post this one...It's not too clear bce it is a clipping that has faded over the years....I do remember that Corinth always had the best Homecoming floats and parade...You really don't appreciate that until you go to a different school...I graduated with a class of like 318, so, it shows you how much larger my school was....But, we didn't have the parades and great floats...We just did like these props that were set up in front of the school during Homecoming week...So, that was one very cool thing about CHS!

2 comments:

Ashley Atkins Pirkle said...

OMIGOD!! Could our hair be any bigger? ?? That is hilarious!!!

Angel Wilburn said...

Ya'll were just being FASHIONABLE...Girl, yours looks good compared to mine always having the "FINGER IN A SOCKET" look with the perms....That OGILVIE will never be my friend...But, LOREAL is a best bud :)