Sunday, February 18, 2007

Bobby's Update


Well here it goes , my attempt for a short and sweet up date. After High school my plans for going off to college were changed a few years back when my Grandfather and my Dad passed away in less than a year of each other. So I kinda fell in the roll of Man-of-the -house for both my Mom and my Grandmother. Saying that, I did the NorthEast thing for (2) years in Electrical Tech. I was going to join the I.B.E.W. (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers) and be an electrician but found out most of the work would be out of town. I decided with my situation I could not do that either, so I went to work at CMC (old ITT) as a Utility repair man. During this time I met my future Wife Christy Peters (Kossuth 1990) and we were married in June of 93. That same year I started working for Tri-State Electric. We sell electrical supplies and electric motors to Industrial and Commercial accounts. I am still there and I am the outside salesman and really enjoy what I do. Christy finished her degree at Ole Miss after we were married and worked at Mississippi Polymers ( the old Intex Plastics) until Nov. of 2006 we we bought a gift shop in downtown Corinth (Waldron Street Market LLC) if you are in town stop by and check us out. We have two wonderful children , James Robert ( We call him J.R. not Jr. ) He will be (10) Feb 20th and Sarah Kate she turned (5) Sept. (21) J.R. is really into sports esp. Football and Sarah Kate is a girly-girl She loves all kinds of animals, especially dogs. They both keep our schedule very busy and we would not have it any other way.

I really enjoy reading all of your posts, so please keep them coming as it doesn't take much time to add one. I have also included in my photos a picture of Merrell's nephew, Noah McQueen (# 10 standing against the fence). He was on my team last year. He is a great kid and great athlete. Just thought some of you might want to see him, as I know Merrell would be proud of him. (He has a sister named Merrell, but I don't have any pictures of her to post . Sorry...)

2 comments:

Angel Wilburn said...

Bobby, your babies are beautiful...And thank you for the picture of Merrell's nephew...You know that she'd be very proud of him....Hey, what old building is your shop in? We come thru more in the spring going up to the lake, but, we will come by and check it out for sure!!!!

Kim ( Ivy) Bradley said...

Hey Bobby: Your kids are really cute. I didn't realize that you had a girl that age. I saw the picture with her cheer camp t-shirt on and I realized that my oldest may have taught her group...