Sunday, February 4, 2007

Judy Update

Hi everyone!
It's been great reading about everybody and what's going on. Good job Jake. I love seeing pictures of the kids. It still amazes me that "we" have kids. They are all so cute.

OK, quick update on the past 17 years...Soon after going to college I met Chris Riddell (thanks to Dane, Natasha and Steven, I believe) and we got married in 1993. After a short stint as a social worker, I knew that I was not a nice enough person to do that for the rest of my life, so I went back to Ole Miss for a second degree in Interior Design. I taught at Ole Miss for a while and have my own design business. We are still in Oxford and love it. Chris has the Ink Spot and Catdaddy's and we develop property and sometimes "flip" a house. Maybe Valerie and I can get our own show.

We have 2 WILD little boys that I have absolutely no control over, but they are so much fun. Liddon is 5 1/2 and is in kindergarten at Ole Miss, which he thinks is pretty cool. Mack just turned 2 last week and only stops to sleep. I really think that I'm being punished for the things Chris did as a child, 'cause I'm sure I was an angel. My mother is the best grandmother in the world and takes them to Corinth a lot. Some of you may see them around! I'm sure Kelly hears them in the back yard.
Lots of you remember what a good neighborhood that is for kids.

We're at Pickwick just about every week end in the summer. I know ya'll remember where the cabin is. If you're out there, stop by. And for those of you who come to Oxford occasionally, give me a call when your going to be around...662-801-0430.

By the way, when Jake rants and raves about the people who do not know how to do this stuff, he's talking about me. Yes, I know that one of the pictures of Liddon is sideways, but have no idea how to change it.

Hope everyone as a great 2007!

Love, Judy

4 comments:

Jake said...

Ha! Judy....great update! Thanks for taking part...I'll fix your photos for you...don't worry!!! Thanks again!!!!

Ashley Atkins Pirkle said...

Hey Judy! I will be in Oxford the Double Decker festival. George and Jack said they see you every now and then. I will definitely give you a call!

judy riddell said...

Hey Ash
I never see George, but Chris does. Jack has been coming to my church and I've seen him there some. I want to see you Double Decker!
Jude

Valerie Sargent said...

Hey, Judy! I like the idea for the TV show. I'll have to post a link for the house I have for sale.

Your boys are sooo cute!