Thursday, February 1, 2007

Update from Melinda

Jake, I will have you know I had my drivers licence the September before you. I was born in September of 1970. Anyway, I have had so much fun reading these.
My update for those not on email when I posted.
I went to Ole Miss and graduated from Pharmacy School. I was a pharmacist in Jackson/Madison area for three years. I married Jeff during that time. We have now been married over 10 years. We had our first child, Andrew- now 8 and then moved to NOrth Carolina. We loved it there! We had two precious girls while in NC - Bailey (5) and Margaret (23 months). We moved to Memphis last year. Jennifer Pace Lamb and I live around the corner from each other now. We get together for our little ones to play about 4 times a week. It has been so much fun! I will add pictures sometime, but I am just doing well to figure out how to log on to this blog!
See you at the reunion!
Melinda

2 comments:

Angel Wilburn said...

Melinda, girl, how are you doing? I had no idea that you were in Memphis....I knew that Jennifer was here years ago, but, have not seen her in many years....I would love to get together with ya'll sometime...My best friend lives in Memphis off of Yates, and I go up that way about once a month for dinner with her and her husband....Ya'll get in touch with me; I'd love to see ya'll...Email me @ angelwilburn@allstate.com...Take care!!!

Jake said...

Melinda,

Great to see you posting! I got your Christmas card this year, and your little girl looks EXACTLY like you!! Scary, actually! I hope all is well, and the next time I'm in Memphis, I'll give you a call!!

Jake