Friday, February 2, 2007

Fond Memories of Corinth


Wow, this site has really caused me to reminisce a lot since I've been reading it...I guess that I was pulled out of all of the fun and moved to another town at too young of an age...I was 15 when we left Corinth, so, I didn't get to experience all of the fun that most of you did together...But, I have so many fond memories of the time that I was there...I hate that my daughter will miss out on some of the fun that I had as a younger person, but, these days you have to be so much more protective...Just some of the things that I'll always remember:

Hanging out at the movie theater and Pizza Hut on Friday nights(THE WALL)
Walking to the YMCA from my house, and spending the entire day in the pool
Slumber parties @ Andrea's(how did Mrs. Garrett ever survive all of us)
Chocolate malts from Borrum's
Painting on the BRIDGE(and the time my dad made me repaint in broad daylight)
THE STRIP
Slugburgers from the White Trolley
My first Love :)
And all of the very special friends that I made over the years....

I know there are more things, but, that's just off the top of my head...Everybody else throw in some of your favorite thoughts and memories of Corinth, CHS, etc...

1 comment:

Angel Wilburn said...

2 more came to mind before I could even get logged off...

The skating rink
Circuit Circus(I think that was
the name of it)