Monday, February 26, 2007

Vandy Saylors Update

Well, I warned y'all. If you join the blog and don't post your update or join in the fun, then I'll do it for you. Vandy, just so happens you're the first one. A little birdie told me that you have a My Space page or profile or something like that. I find it hard to believe you'll mess around on My Space but our class blog makes you feel old?!

Anyway, I did some checking around and found out that you work at Bennett Yacht Sales in the Service or Parts department. I went to the website, and look what I found parked right in the "Meet the Staff" section:


Funny what you can find on the Internet if you look hard enough, isn't it? I'll give you a few more days to post your own update, and then if you don't make any progress, I'll go ahead and finish it for you....in my own words. Man, this might be fun!!!!!!! -Jake

1 comment:

Tony Sagraves said...

Please tell me you didn't wet your pants when Jake made that threat.... Just kidding. Vadt was actually someone I mentioned in a conversation with Bruce Dodson 2 days ago....

I have a mySpace page as well - i did it when I was out for the surgery last summer.

http://www.myspace.com/tonysagraves