Monday, February 26, 2007

Comments and Older Posts

I just wanted to remind everyone that you can click on the word "Comments" at the bottom of each post or story, and then you can post a comment as well as read any comments that others have posted about that story.

Additionally, I have the blog set to show the last 20 posts on the front page. To view posts older than that, you can either click "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page, or you can look in the side bar on the right and click the month (to view posts for that month) or a specific post title (to view only that post).

I would set it so that a bunch more posts show on the front page, but because we have pictures and videos, it kinda slows down how the page loads. If the majority of you would like all on one page, just let me know and I'll go ahead and change it.

No comments: