Sunday, February 18, 2007

QUIRKY GIFT IDEA FOR LITTLE BOYS

I have my son, Jay (7), this weekend, and he just got a new toothbrush. He goes to brush his teeth this morning, and I hear KISS's "Rock and Roll All Night" coming from the bathroom. Yes, his Mom bought him a KISS Toothbrush that has a picture of the band on the handle and plays the 70's classic every time you press it against your teeth. The line of brushes is called "Tooth Tunes" and includes various artists from the 70's, 80's, and today! :-)

Bobby, I think they have one that plays "True" by Spandau Ballet if you want to check it out...

3 comments:

Ashley Atkins Pirkle said...

Is it wrong that I want one of the KISS toothbrushes?

Jake said...

I would get one if they had one that played, "Heaven's On Fire" by KISS, because I used to play that song in my ol' truck with the loud stereo....

Angel Wilburn said...

Hey Brett...You have a very handsome son and congratulations on your happiness!!! Little girls love the toothbrushes, also...Lottie got one the other day that plays Kelly Clarkson, and she made me aware of the fact this wkd that she's brushed her teeth longer with it than she ever has...Take care :)