Monday, February 5, 2007

I have no idea how to do this!

Oh my gosh! I just wrote a ton of mess somewhere on this blog thing and I have no idea where! In my profile...? Dude... Bertha Mageehee is not Blog Smart.

Hey, everybody!! If y'all are savvy to all of this stuff, then maybe you can find the book I wrote somewhere in all of everyone's info. I just wrote a ton of mess about myself, that's now lost in Blog Land, I'm sure... I'll keep this one short and sweet though ~

Ashley! I sure thought about YOU tonight when Prince performed for the Super Bowl Half Time Show! I remember sitting in the car with you, Georgianna, Neal?, Jack? while they were dropping us off at the Country Club so we could go swimming and we sat in the car forever listening to Prince -- just singing and dancing before we got out. All of you Atkins have such great rhythm. Something we Coleman Cousins weren't as blessed w/! (I'm speaking for you Sas, hope you don't mind. ps - HAPPY BDAY!! xoxoxo) :)
Love to All ~ Take Care! Miss Ya!! My cell is 901.355.0262 - give me a buzz if you're in Memphis. I'll try and call you back sooner than it took for me to call Melinda back! (How long does it take us?? 3 - 4 mos to get back to each other? Sorry - you know I love ya'! :) )

2 comments:

Ashley Atkins Pirkle said...

Is it wrong that tonight, at almost age 36, I was dancing like a fool in front of my TV singing at the top of my lungs with Prince?

Stephanie Knight said...

Absolutely not. Could you hear me singing in Alpharetta :)