Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Music on the Blog

Just wanted everyone's opinion regarding the blog music. Right now, I have to manually add the songs which entails uploading them to my web server and then pointing that little flash player to the actual mp3. Not an easy process, but hey...it works. I try to change it out every now and then with a different 80's tune. My question is this:

Do you like the autoplay feature? Or would you rather it NOT play automatically and if you want to hear the song or not, you can just click on the play button?

I started thinking about it, and if we continue to post movie and video clips from YouTube, then you have to go up there and try to pause the player which for some reason usually takes two clicks.

I can set it so that it's a manual process...you just click if you want to hear it.

Let me know by clicking on "Comment" below and posting your opinion. Thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I personally like the option of playing the song or not...

Angel Wilburn said...

Hey Jake...I always click the song off, bce most of the time I'm listening to something else on my computer!!!!

Ashley Atkins Pirkle said...

I vote for the option as well........great music, though!